Let me share with you a couple of key mistakes that you may be making during your sales conversations. I know I have made them countless times. They happen right at the beginning of your sales conversations.
The 2 Key Mistakes During Sales Conversations
There are a couple of things that you must remember when you set a powerful agenda that puts you in the lead.
- The first thing is to check that the time you've allocated on your calendars is still relevant. If you've put 30 minutes, does your prospect still have 30 minutes? Always check the time.
- The second one is about you as the leader setting the agenda and what that would look like. You may say, "Hey, we've got 30 minutes set here. I'd like to use this time to find out more about you, your business, your goals, and to see if and how I can help you. How does that sound?"
Your prospect is always going to say that that sounds great and they will appreciate and follow your lead.
We've been talking about having a framework for your sales conversations. A framework that converts your prospects into ideal clients with a lot of confidence.
One tool that I love to use is about creating desire.
How Do We Create Desire in Our Sales Conversations?
One way to remember is the three R's.
- Those questions are about asking, first and foremost, about the client's current reality.
That's the first R. What does it look like today?
- The second R is about understanding what are the results. Where do they want to go to? What does that look like? That's the second R.
- The third R is about asking them about the roadblocks that are in the way of them achieving those results. What is slowing them down? What are they struggle with?
When you implement them in your sales conversations, you are going to naturally build your client's desire.
"MY BUSINESS IS NOT GROWING FAST ENOUGH"
I’ve been exactly where you are. I know what it feels like when deep down inside you know you were destined for more but things aren’t going fast enough or you’re feeling stuck or frustrated.
Our clients frequently report doubling and tripling their incomes, reaching more people, creating greater freedom as well as thoroughly enjoying the journey of business and leadership growth.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION or Call (602) 730-5937